Which Laptop to Buy Under Rs. 25,000?
Are you a student? or perhaps a stay at home mom or just a professional starting out in a new job. Well you are here to get details on the best laptop your hard earned money can buy for Rs. 25,000.
Without wasting your time below are some of the best laptops under Rs. 25,000 which we have selected after careful consideration. Do check out the Buyers Guide below if you are unable to choose the best laptop out of these options.
Cheapest i3 8th Gen Laptop
HP 245 G7
Cheapest Ryzen 3 Laptop
Best Value For Money Laptop
Cheapest i3 7th Gen Laptop
Best 15 Inch i3 Laptop
- Processor: Under the budget of Rs. 25,000 you have two major choices of processor, one is an Intel Core i3 7th generation processor and the second is the latest AMD Ryzen 3 series processor. From our experience we have seen that the new AMD Ryzen powered laptops can outperform the i3 7th generation laptops when it comes to processing power. However, for battery life, Intel i3 powered laptops outperform the AMD laptops by a margin of extra 1-2 hours of battery life.
- RAM: Most of the laptops in this budget are configured with 4GB DDR4 RAM only, so you will have to buy an additional 4GB RAM to boost the performance up, this will cost your another 3000 easily.
- Operating System: Some of the laptops comes with Windows 10 OS but most of the times it’s either a DOS based OS or Linux based Ubuntu. However, since there are drivers available, so you install your own OS without any problems.
- Connectivity: Almost all the new laptops today comes with a usb 3.0 port along with usb 2.0 ports, hdmi port and sometimes with a USB type-C port. However, most of these are missing a optical drive.
- Storage: Even with the budget laptops you can expect atleast a 1TB hard drive. You can also replace this with a SSD if you are looking for more performance out of your laptop.