AWeber has been around since 1998 and is one of the longest standing and most reliable autoresponder services available for email marketers. They pioneered email automation helping many businesses and network marketers build huge lists. They have over 43,000 customers using their service today.
1. Send Email Newsletters
2. Email Templates – AWeber offers 150 different professional templates. You can customize the color of each template. They have tested them with Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo for compatibility. There are many different layouts available. They have opt-in forms that match the email templates.
3. Automatically integrate Blog post with Aweber via RSS feeds
4. Email tracking and analytics
5. Social Media Integration
6. Publish emails online
7. Website sign-up forms that match email templates
8. Unlimited follow-up emails.
These are the main features when using the Aweber Autoresponder. The next question you are probably asking is how much does it cost?
AWeber Review – Pricing List:
Aweber Pricing Plan starts at $19 per month. These prices are fairly competitive with other autoresponders on the market.
The Upside of Using AWeber:
– They have good tutorials to help newbies figure out how the program works.
– You can set up as many lists as you want
– They offer personalization of emails. You can put your customer’s name in the email or subject line.
– Great designs for opt-in forms that match your email templates which creates congruency and a professional image.
– Highly reliable and fast email delivery – huge for an autoresponder to have this. With some autoresponders only 20% of your emails actually get delivered.
– Spam checks. AWeber gives you feedback on how “spammy” your emails look. Then you can tweak then to ge through the spam filters better.
AWeber Review Conclusion:
Overall, AWeber provides a great service. It is extremely reliable and has fast delivery. There is a learning curve involved when setting up a new list, but that is true for any autoresponder.